Monday 7 November 2016

Cast and Roles - opening scene

For our opening we had to try and find people who were able to help us film the parts we needed but since we only really needed two people for the cast, one being the main character (Father) and the other being the voice over (Son). I tried to find people who would also benefit from helping me. 

Main Character:    Luke Brett
Son(voice - over): Harvey Brett 
Make Up:           Stephanie Pearson
Music:             Callum Hughes
Camera:            Charlie Brett
Editing:           Charlie Brett


I asked both my brothers to help with the acting and voice over as they are both interested or currently studying drama. I also asked my friend who is studying media make up to help me as it gives her a chance to try something different. Lastly i asked my friend Callum to help with music due to him being a music student and also means we will have original music, however, we are still waiting for confirmation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment