Monday 7 November 2016

Script for main task

We decided that we should start planning the script for our opening. This is our first rough draft. 

The opening scene will be a monologue of the child telling his dads story of to how he got to where he is.

(Sound of prison door shutting)
(Pan around man with head bowed between his knees)
monologue:

(child crying – dad reacting to it as shown in film)

My daddy isn’t evil, he didn’t do a back thing he’s just miss understood.
Daddy can’t help the way he is, he gets stressed.
He used to be okay, but then he was told he had a mental disorder, he can’t help when he changes.
Daddy mean to get stressed that night
But now daddy is different, daddy feels bad for what happened but he also is happy and laughs about it
He now loses his mind when he thinks he can hear me
But I love driving him crazy like that
The truth is I like haunting my daddy
He shouldn’t have killed me

(child’s laugh as fades to titles)

No comments:

Post a Comment